Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hello Snow!

Each morning we walk along the beautiful Prime Meridian Trail before entering the building. And this morning we were all excited rosie-cheeked children. How beautiful it was (the snow disappeared by recess).
Leaving Tracks

not much snow, but still wonderful
I admit I am quite late in saying how incredibly thankful I am to be learning from and working with this group of children each day. I certainly think it every evening as I drive home. I hope all families had a heartwarming Thanksgiving weekend. I also hope the offerings made it home safely and found a place to hang.

making salt dough turkeys for our Thanksgiving offering

glaze is still wet, but he looks happy

In K-3 this month we shared some beautiful stories on giving thanks including the book "Giving Thanks" written by Jonathan London (Gregory Manchess painted the illustrations that you can easily get lost in). The story is about a father and son who take a fall walk in the woods and give thanks to each living thing. If you are interested in borrowing the book (or any of the books we read) please let me know!



Stay tuned, and thank you for talking the time to read our blog!
Much Love,
Ms Hadfield (and company)